- "I will pay attention when Ms. Wright teaches."
- "I will be supportive about her mistakes."
- "I will raise my hand before I speak."
- "I will listen and watch."
- "I will listen carefully."
- "I will not talk when Ms. Wright talks."
- "I will be glad that she is teaching."
- "I will make a good seat…
I love this idea! I’ll have to use this in a few weeks
When the tag says
Its probably not vintage.
If the tag says
Remember appearance isn’t everything. It was probably made recently to look like it’s old.
Lesson #2: You have to dig through a lot of crap to find something good. I mean, tons.
Lesson #3: Be picky. Even if its the superbestdealofthecentury, if you’re not going to wear/use it, it isn’t worth that $5.99. Go donate that to a homeless person.
Lesson #4: You can usually tell a lot by the tags on an item. Some things appear old/vintage-y, but if they have a tag that looks like something you would find at Forever21 today, it’s most likely newer. I’ve noticed old tags tend to be prettier (fancier writing for the designer’s/maker’s name, for example). And yellow-er for some reason…
More to come.
India! and i’m going next year